Tuesday, October 18, 2011

What is the blog all about

Hello reader,

I am sure you are wonder what the heck is this 'from the fringe' business is all about. This blog will be about political things that come to my mind. I am government and journalism student at California State University of Sacramento, which is a great school by the way, what this means is I read, discuss, think and learn a lot about governments from around the world, past and present. This does not mean I 'know whats up' in every facet of governmental matters but I am educated and can make some keen observations and this blog is where those will be posted.

From the Fringe is about being on the outside of what is going on but still in the know.

My aspiration is a blog that gets your brain thinking, I tend to think outside the box and draw interesting parallels, sometimes. I hope you enjoy and I hope we can create dialogue.

- The Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment